Report of Findings
On the second visit, which is usually scheduled next available day after the initial visit, the patient will begin by going over the report of findings with Dr. Hinze. During the report of findings Dr. Hinze will discuss the condition with the patient and usually cover:
- What’s the cause of the condition
- If this condition is correctable with chiropractic and acupuncture care
- The severity or grade of the condition
- Treatment plan of what it would take to correct and stabilize the condition (which includes recommended visits, frequency, and procedures performed each visit)
- Standard Do’s and Don’ts
- At home recommendations
- Also answer any other questions the patient may have
After the report of findings with Dr. Hinze and the agreement to continue from the patient, the treatment plan will begin. Treatment usually consists of a gentle chiropractic adjustment followed by any other therapy recommended.
Following the treatment, the office manager will go over the doctor’s recommendations along with the individual insurance coverage. Our office will do our best to let you know of all patient expenses going forward on the second visit, and we will work out the best payment options available specific to the patient.